In this video, we are going to show you how to create a brand experience strategy that will help grow your business. A lot of people think that by just having great products, they’re automatically going to have an amazing brand experience. But it’s not as simple as that.
Maddy Martin is the Head of Growth and Education at Smith.ai – a virtual receptionist company focused on helping small businesses excel and outperform. Under her marketing lead, she has taken the company to 7-figures in sales.
In this episode, she shares how to create an engaging brand experience strategy that actually drives growth. Insights she shares include:
– What is a brand experience strategy
– Why is brand experience important for customers
– What are the elements that create a successful brand experience strategy
– Steps to creating an awesome brand experience
– Most brands personalize their experiences. How to take it a step further.
– How to strengthen the relationships between user experience and brand voice and tone
– There’s a difference between creating emotional content and creating emotion-evoking content. Which should you invest in
– Typical brand experience strategy obstacles and how to overcome them
– Two often overlooked ingredients to customer support and customer experience
– and much much more …
Watch and learn how you can take your business from good to great with the right strategies in place!
Discover more –